Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hey!!

Sorry i havent been on here for a LONG while!! umm so anyway I just started school so ya other than that it is pretty boring here!! Just wanted to say hi to Sarah and Allyson who I was in the play CHitty Chitty Bang Bang! I am learning new songs in the piano so i am pretty excited about that! Also those who are are obsessed with Twilight, the movie is actually coming out during Thanksgiving time!! And Breaking Dawn is actually the last twilight book but the author is coming out with a new Twilight book but in Edwards perspective so ya!! And sorry if I am rubbing anything in LV!! I miss you a whole bunch!! And youtoo frooltoops if you ever read this!!

3 comments:

Sarah's Blog said...

Uhh...thx. Anyway...I started reading Twilight now 2!! Cuz i mean it was EVERYWHERE. But im in luv with it.uhh See you next year
♥ ya,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

LOL yea thanx alot C! JK lol i tried to start reading the book over and I gave up I got so frustraigted i was like this is stupid and quit!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA

Sarah's Blog said...

Mckenna....ur not still in wisconsin r u??