Saturday, July 5, 2008

3 Holidays!!

Well the first holiday in July is the one and only...My Birthday!! Thats right!! I am now afficiallly 13!! I put this on a little late because I was wating to see if anyone would remember which was only my family (kandis and jeff and the rest of the fam) and LV!! Wow guys thanks for remembering!! Anyway The next holiday is the 4th of July of course!! And the last that I know of that is actually important is my Dads birthday!! I just wanted to say that I am so very proud and glad of him getting the new job and wanted to tell him that I love him! He has done so much for me in my life and I am so greatful of him!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay i did good i remembered!!! YAY! ILY C!

Taylor Family said...

happy birthday mack...i love you and we all miss you too!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday kenna!!!