Saturday, July 19, 2008

Just my crazy call family!!

That is my crazy and amazingily awesome Aunt Cherdia!! I stayed at her house when I went to Las Vegas and I think I forgot to mention that she has a slide in her house!! I goes from the first floor to the basement and it is so much fun to slide down...It is like one of those doughnut slides!! She has everyone from the kids of the street to the police and military officers going dowunthe slide because if you havent been down the slide then my aunt will feel all awkard. My aunt is a very out going kinda person and is just plain out goofey!! She also had one of the best kid in my family and she is the closest to my age and height! Her name is Cheyanne and I absolutly love her to death!! She is cute and spunkey and the best person that you will ever meet!!

2 comments:

Sarah's Blog said...

I want a slide in my house(this is sarah. ashley is my bestie and we share a e-mail adress)

Anonymous said...

Good post.